ur Outreach Coordinator will help to develop clear marketing strategies for the organization and for the initiatives and events that impact our community. The coordinator will support day-to day marketing and outreach goals and will learn about how their marketing skills can intersect with community development.
In addition to helping to raise awareness about the many ways we help families thrive, including planning smart communities, building affordable housing, preserving homeownership, increasing access and equity to homeownership, and supporting neighborhoods, you will be working directly with local businesses and artists to help them grow and thrive during these challenging times.
Essential Functions of Position include:
- Marketing local events and art hops
- Supporting networking efforts through Mid City Merchants
- Organizing business owners around shared goals, like corridor enhancements
- Creative placemaking through murals and community branding
- Development of digital outreach strategies for our organization and Create Community partners like Mid City Merchants
- Tracking marketing and outreach effectiveness
For More Information on the Position, Go Here: http://www.servelouisiana.org/uploads/Mid-City-Community-Relations-Coordinator.pdf
To Apply, Go Here: http://www.servelouisiana.org/commit-to-serve/apply-to-serve