ember Position Summary: Our Community Relations Coordinator will help to develop clear marketing strategies for the organization and for the initiatives and events that impact local businesses. The coordinator will support day-to day marketing and outreach goals and will learn about how their marketing skills can intersect with community development.
Member Impact: In addition to helping to raise awareness about our supportive services not just for local businesses, but also community members across the city, you will be working directly with local businesses to help them grow and thrive during these challenging times.
Essential Functions of Position: Activities include:
- Marketing local events and art hops
- Supporting networking efforts through Mid City Merchants
- Organizing business owners around shared goals, like corridor enhancements
- Creative placemaking through murals and community branding
- Development of digital outreach strategies for our organization and Create Community partners like Mid City Merchants
- Tracking marketing and outreach effectiveness
For More Information on the Position, Go Here: http://www.servelouisiana.org/uploads/Mid-City-Community-Relations-Coordinator.pdf
To Apply, Go Here: http://www.servelouisiana.org/commit-to-serve/apply-to-serve